Mid - Senior Creative copywriter (REMOTE POLAND)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The Communication team shapes NordVPN’s tone of voice, writes and edits all kinds of copy, runs the brand's social media channels, manages freelance writers and translators, and sometimes functions as an in-house creative agency. We're a mixed bag of personalities with a few things that unite us: a passion for effective communication, attention to detail, and readiness to laugh.
What You Will Do
- Develop messaging and stories that reflect and amplify the brand’s voice;
- Write creative, clear, and compelling copy for a wide range of channels: video scripts, social media posts, campaign communication, etc.;
- Take complex concepts and bring them to life with simplicity and elegance;
- Interpret briefs to understand project requirements;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic;
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to completion;
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines;
- Work as a part of the communication team;
- Collaborate and exchange knowledge with other marketing teams (video production, social media, offline marketing, etc.).
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, creative strategy, and/or content strategy;
- Strong portfolio of past copywriting work;
- Proven experience working with creative marketing campaigns;
- Native-level English;
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually;
- Ability to transform complex technical concepts into messages that inspire action;
- Ability to switch between writing styles and formats to meet the needs of different audiences;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Active interest in technology and innovation;
- Bonus: Experience in scriptwriting.