Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with a Business Central team on ongoing projects;
- Design, develop and test solutions using AL code;
- Configure and maintain standard functionality and implementation.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central administration;
- Basic knowledge of business processes and accounting standards would be an advantage;
- Communication and problem solving skills;
- Focused on delivery;
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions: flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a chill zone, a Formula 1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 2100 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.