Android Developer (B2B Squad)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA team and a Product Owner you will work on creating, testing and maintaining applications;
- Build new and maintain existing features using Kotlin, MVVM, Hilt, Coroutines, Jetpack, Room and Retrofit;
- Write unit and integration tests using JUnit, Robolectric, Mockito.
Nice To Have
- UI testing using Espresso;
- Knowledge of how to make android app secure;
- Extensive knowledge of Gradle.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Android Apps;
- Solid knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- Interest in new tools and technologies;
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code;
- Eager to learn.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2600 - 5750 EUR/month.