Mid-Senior International PR Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. The Comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about.
What You Will Do
- Help to develop and execute PR strategy in various media channels around the world;
- Analyze current media trends and forecast content ideas for PR;
- Produce high-impact content for media in support of the overall marketing team goals;
- Create relationships with media outlets;
- Plan and run PR campaigns;
- Prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete tasks to meet deadlines;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and produce high-quality content;
- Participate in and support the monitoring and management of crisis events.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of experience in public relations and communications (required);
- Business fluent in written and spoken English;
- A strategic frame of mind and the ability to think multiple steps ahead;
- Ability to perform magic with words - taking a seemingly complex idea and making it a persuasive masterpiece;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a motivated team;
- Willingness to compromise and work with multiple stakeholders with different points of view;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset;
- Interest in technology and marketing - and willingness to learn more.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150 - 3950 EUR /month.