Junior Influencer Marketing Manager (Podcasts)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with agencies, influencers, and content creators on various podcast platforms;
- Outreach potential shows and negotiate the rates;
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns in order to reach objectives and KPIs;
- Overview day to day account management, reports, invoices, budget management, etc.;
- Brainstorm new creative approaches to influencer campaigns;
- Stay up to date with industry trends;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to coordinate strategies across different channels.
What We Expect
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in listening to podcasts and ability to name the most outstanding shows;
- Knowledge of digital marketing;
- Excellent data analysis and presentation skills;
- Previous experience with Podcast campaigns would be a huge advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.