Lead Android Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordWL is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs. Our apps team enjoys challenges like nothing else. By developing cutting-edge reliable solutions, we create a more secure online environment for businesses to thrive in.
What You Will Do
- Develop and update Android application and SDK's;
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA and a Project Manager you will work on creating, testing and maintaining application;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It’s all about that code!
What We Expect
- At least 4 year of experience in developing Android Apps;
- Excellent knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- It’s great if you have some experience with the Android NDK;
- Interest in networking, cybersecurity.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2400 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.