M&A Analyst (Mid-Senior)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Provide transaction support and contribute to diverse internal initiatives;
- Preparation, negotiation and finalization of all type of origination and execution materials;
- Financial and transaction structuring;
- Research, sector and market coverage - detailed screening of transactions in our targeted sectors.
What We Expect
- Execution experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, or related discipline;
- Interest in Technology, Media, or Telecoms sector;
- Track record of successfully leading transactions;
- Strong Financial modeling and valuation skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150-3600 EUR/month.