M&A Analyst (Mid-Senior)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Provide transaction support and contribute to diverse internal initiatives;
- Be responsible for building and modeling the acquisition business case;
- Provide inputs and ideas for the design of the acquisition business case;
- Be responsible for building payout models according to the deal structure;
- Prepare pro-forma cap tables;
- Perform market-related research on sectors and players;
- Identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights, as well as provide business recommendations in a simple, clear, and compelling manner
- Preparation, negotiation, and finalization of all types of origination and execution materials;
- Be responsible for driving Financial and Business Performance Due Diligence in collaboration with the Finance team;
- Work on deal documentation to ensure transfer of business case outputs into the documentation
- Research, sector, and market coverage - detailed screening of transactions in our targeted sectors;
- Prepare periodical Return on Investment calculations and generate reports;
- Present your work and findings during meetings;
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure high quality of inputs and overall quality of the business case.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of financial/business analysis experience in a high-performance environment such as investment banking, private equity/venture capital, high-growth technology company, consulting firm, or equivalent.
- Strong financial modeling and valuation skills;
- Track record of successfully leading transactions;
- Interest in Technology, Media, or Telecoms sector;
- Experience working with company financials, KPIs, and market reports;
- Experience working with presentations, explaining complex information in an easy-to-follow way;
- A good communicator who can present results in an informative and persuasive manner to a wide range of stakeholders and build good working relationships across the company;
- Highest proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter who has a strong sense of ownership and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150-3600 EUR/month.