DevOps Engineer (M/F/D)
- Maintain and evolve the DevOps Operating, Service & Scaling Models;
- Implement solution recipes and frameworks ranging from test automation to cloud-native and from infrastructure monitoring to release engineering;
- Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines, processes, and tactics;
- Application and infrastructure modernization;
- Maintain and evolve policies and standards;
- IT Operations shift towards Autonomous Operations;
- Together with other Engineers align the processes used within the company to deliver high-quality products;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, technical interviews;
- Maintain and scale dynamic testing, integration, and staging environments.
- Experience with DevOps frameworks such as release engineering tactics, advanced test automation, infrastructure as code, self-healing, technical debt, and toil elimination and chaos engineering;
- Experience with business continuity and relevant documentation (TRRDs);
- Experience with processes engineering across the DevOps Value Chain (SDLC + ITSM);
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, ReactJS, Python, Golang or Shell-Scripting, Kotlin, PHP, .Net;
- Experience with Linux, Infrastructure Provisioning & Orchestration (Terraform & Ansible) and AWS;
- Experience with designing, building, and advancing event-driven CI/CD pipelines using a number of the mentioned technologies: Atlassian Stack, Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Selenium, Cucumber;
- Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform);
- Experience in application monitoring (eg Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics), log aggregation (Splunk, ELK), and application observability, recoverability, and self-healing best practices.
Bonus Point For
- Knowledge in security or/and cloud security.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: