Low Level Software Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experiences and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Create clean, maintainable, performant, and tested code in C, C++, and Python;
- Solve difficult problems in security, performance, and privacy, networking at scale;
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leave code better than you found it.
What We Expect
- Solid knowledge of cross-platform development for mainstream desktop and mobile operating systems;
- Experience writing highly concurrent software;
- General knowledge of popular networking protocols including WebDAV, HTTP, FTP;
- Solid knowledge of popular cryptographic algorithms;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2950 - 6600 EUR/month.