Lead QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Design test automation frameworks (multi-platform) and write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing;
- Identify testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Previous experience in writing automated tests for REST API would be nice;
- Experience working with git;
- Agile best practice;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: Jasmine, protractor, jest, espresso;
- Passion for breaking things;
- That you are sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.