Senior Scrum/Kanban Master
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our Infrastructure team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Fostering good communication and teamwork within the team;
- Collaborate with engineering managers, tech leads and developers to manage dependencies and resources;
- Monitor team progress and work to overcome any barriers;
- Coach the team on Agile practices and improve the way teams work and perform;
- Facilitate meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and groomings to come to a more structured way of working;
- Assisting the team with sprint planning/replenishment meetings and backlog management;
- Address issues that hinder a team member’s capacity to work;
- Take care of kanban/scrum boards;
- Monitor and improve the team’s outcomes.
What We Expect
- Experience as a Kanban/Scrum Master in cross-functional teams;
- Proven knowledge of agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Proven track record of working within a tech team, ideally low level or back end development;
- Proven experience in identifying team dependencies, roadblocks, needs, and challenges;
- Good understanding of software development processes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An analytical and structured approach to work;
- Flexibility when forming new processes/workflows and ability to find the best ways of working with development teams;
- Advanced English language skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2975 - 5120EUR/month.