Junior-Mid QA Engineer (B2B Squad)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Quality Assurance engineers work side-by-side with the developers, PO, BA, UX to create a quality product for our users. We focus on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production in both B2C and B2B areas.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing and participate in writing test plans, and test cases for software applications;
- Work closely with product owners, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Consider system performance, resilience, and capacity requirements when testing software.
What We Expect
- 6 months + experience within a Junior QA / testing role, although candidates with no experience will also be considered;
- Willingness to learn test automation;
- Understanding software quality assurance and quality control concepts and processes;
- Experience in using JIRA and XRAY for creating test cases would be good, but not essential;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Analytical mindset;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Ability to efficiently manage your workload and meet tight deadlines.
- If you have some development experience or have a degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 3300 EUR/month