Internal Communications Manager
What You Will Do
- Shape an internal communications strategy that aligns with the company’s values and objectives while fostering a vibrant company culture.
- Build a cohesive and unified communications approach between Nord Security teams and products.
- Inform and engage with Nord Security employees by utilizing existing and new tools and technology.
- Own the internal communication calendar by proactively gathering the needs of and working closely with stakeholders from Brand Communications, Administration, Human Resources, Risk & Security, Learning & Development, Finance, Legal departments, and top management.
- Lead internal news, communication projects, and campaigns together with stakeholders, from ideation to execution (involves the production of communications materials, briefing, and logging tasks for Content, Design, and Event colleagues).
- Support change management processes by providing clear, concise, and timely communication.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of internal communications initiatives, continually seeking improvement.
What We Expect
- 5+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications or project management that involves senior or C-level stakeholder management (the ideal candidate for this role comes from a fast-growing organization, tech startup, public relations, or communication agency)
- A natural storyteller with creative flair, able to articulate complex ideas in an engaging and accessible manner
- Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances in a startup-type organization and move forward at a fast pace
- Positive attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English with the ability to review and edit copies and evaluate their quality
- Strong stakeholder, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- The ideal candidate for this position should be based in Vilnius to be present in the office on set days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- Gross Salary 2480-4140 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: