Mid-Senior Product Owner (Web Squad)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals. We oversee user flows and user journeys within the website and ensure that the overall user experience is smooth and informative at every stage. To achieve this, we conduct thorough UX studies and make data-based decisions. Our responsibilities extend beyond the NordLocker website. We engage in cross-team collaborations with NordVPN, NordPass, and NordAccount, where we tackle various issues. Being a part of the web team, you will always have the chance to express your ideas and opinions on improving our processes and operations regardless of the role within the team.
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, copywriters, localization, and tracking specialists;
- Gather and define requirements for the development of new or existing features for web product;
- Plan, prioritize and manage the team’s backlog;
- Constantly work on improving current solutions (technical and UX) and processes in order to increase the efficiency of delivery and scalability;
- Ensure delivery quality by actively participating in the testing stage;
- Work together with other cross-functional teams to make sure that the development of projects is aligned;
- Handle stakeholders’ requests: discuss and groom requirements, technical solutions, and resources and align on delivery roadmaps;
- Plan team’s OKRs and ensure that goals are met.
What We Expect
- Previous experience with product management or project management with a focus on web products;
- Understanding of web development life-cycle;
- Experience in leading projects covering different functional areas, such as Development, UX/UI, analytics, and SEO;
- Interest in, and good knowledge of, latest industry trends;
- Analytical thinking and ability to offer solutions based on data and user behavior research;
- Ability to manage different stakeholders’ requirements and keep them up to date;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Strong sense of ownership and problem-solving skills;
- A proactive person who continuously tries to improve current processes and increase efficiency.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2480 - 4600 EUR/month.