- Take ownership of the design, development, deployment, and operations of the solutions/features your squad engineers develop;
- Lead and grow a Web Engineering squad of 6 to 9 specialists, providing guidance, mentorship and fostering knowledge sharing culture;
- Together with the team of developers, QA specialists, and Product Owners, work on creating and maintaining features for a SSE solution - NordLayer;
- Lead sprint planning and squad velocity tracking activities to ensure that product milestones are met. Develop and execute plans using agile development methodologies;
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Owners to define and prioritize product features;
- Guide a squad of engineers, help them grow and contribute to the hiring process. Provide technical direction and expertise, ensuring the team uses the best practices and stays current with industry trends.;
- Collaborate with other cross-functional squads. Discuss business solutions with stakeholders and other engineers, propose alternatives, or validate existing solutions;
- Implement and enforce quality assurance processes to ensure product quality and reliability;
- Support and manage squad members growth - evaluate performance, create personal development plans and track progress;
- Contribute to new talent hiring and ensure that employee lifecycle is fully covered (hiring, onboarding, growth, off boarding).
- At least 3 years experience leading a technical team (5 or more engineers);
- Ability to work from Vilnius office at least 3 days per week;
- Solid software development background (PHP and/or ReactJS) including design patterns, data structures, test driven development;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Openness to collaborate and mentor team members, while also sharing practical knowledge and trends;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus Points For
- 2+ years of development experience working with either FE or BE teams;
Tools You Will Use
- Google Suite;
- Gross Salary 4959 - 7935 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: