Swift Developer (B2B Squad)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA and a Product Owner work on building and maintaining iOS app for a global leading product;
- Develop and maintain application for iOS platform in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome!
- Coordinate with server developers to define and test necessary APIs;
- Use 100% Swift codebase;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure excellent quality of the code. It is all about that code!
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in software development for the iOS platform;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Agile product development principles;
- Experience in RxSwift, Unit tests, UI tests would be a nice asset.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2950 - 6600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.