Low Level QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Design test automation frameworks (multi-platform) and write automated tests to conduct complex tests;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- Mid-level of experience in automated tests writing for Linux CLI applications;
- Some experience in automated test writing for libraries, drivers in multiple OS'es is a big plus;
- Experience in automated tests using docker, vagrant and other virtualization environments is welcome;
- Experience working with automation framework BATS or equivalent is desirable;
- Knowledge, practicing and advocating of DevSecOps practices is very beneficial;
- Working English knowledge is expected for documentation reading and writing purposes.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.