IT Systems Manager
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The administration department provides valuable day-to-day services that keep our organization's work processes running smoothly and efficiently. Together, we oversee every administrative aspect, from top to bottom.
What You Will Do
- Manage over 300 tools used by company employees;
- Leading the team with software related decisions;
- Aligning current and future business requirements with needs of all organization;
- Proactive working on optimization of processes, infrastructure and everything related to the tools we use daily;
- Analyzing workplace related security risks and potential ways to fix them;
- Supporting and challenging teammates;
- Proactive cooperation with procurement and legal teams.
What We Expect
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Friendly and helpful personality with excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for technology;
- Knowledge of English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3306 - 3967 EUR/month.