Product Owner (B2B Enterprise)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross functional squad of engineers from business and people management side;
- Work with PM/PL to understand the roadmap and its priorities;
- Manage product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development.
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of product management or related experience;
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Support, UX/UI
- Technical knowledge would be a big plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2450 eur gross.