Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Finance team is responsible for developing, coordinating, and monitoring a consistent financial control framework to maximize business efficiency. We are a team of analytical thinkers and consistent communicators with a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
What You Will Do
- Accounting data preparation, invoices and payments booking;
- Bank, expenses and income reconciliation, vendor closing;
- Identify and suggest solutions for process improvement for greater accuracy, financial control, and efficiency;
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
What We Expect
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics;
- Up to 1 year of experience in accounting;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian languages (both verbal and written);
- Excel and technical analytics skills;
- Sharp-minded person with analytical thinking;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, initiative, problem-solving oriented person.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1488 -2149 EUR/Month.