Mobile QA Engineer - Android Team
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing tasks without supervision;
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by the support team;
- Report and solve bugs;
- Debug and analyze written automated tests;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Investigate product quality to make improvements and achieve better customer satisfaction;
- Write simple test automation cases and perform mobile app testing (bonus points).
What We Expect
- 1+ year of experience in QA position;
- Knowledge of HTTP proxy tools (Charles / Fiddler);
- Experience working with Java / Kotlin.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 1300 - 3600 EUR/month.