Senior Apple Low-Level Engineer
- Develop and maintain Apple platform specific libraries using Swift programming language;
- Bridge the gap between the Low-Level and Apple teams by helping the Apple team with integrations of cross-platform libraries, and by supporting the Low-Level team with in-depth Apple platform knowledge;
- Collaborate closely with Low-level team on providing insights on Apple platform capabilities and possible limitations, participate in debug sessions;
- Collaborate closely with Low-level team on ensuring continuous integration of cross-platform libraries into client apps (iOS, macOS);
- Own integration points (Swift wrappers, Network Extension) for cross-platform Low Level libraries, provide interfaces for integrating them into app projects;
- Closely collaborate with iOS and macOS teams to plan and prioritize efforts.
- Experience with Go or C/C++ (Rust is a big plus);
- Experience with low-level development for Linux and/or macOS operating systems;
- Experience with writing UNIT/Integration tests.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Apple APIs - Network Extension, XPC, System Extensions, Dynamic Store;
- Networking knowledge - OSI Stack, previous experience developing VPN solutions;
- macOS/iOS development background, Swift programming experience.
Tools You Will Use
- iOS, macOS
- Gross Salary 22687 - 32857 PLN/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: