Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What will you do
- Work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product owner and engineers
- Help the team across all product life-cycle stages including framing problems, providing user-centric insights, mapping out flows and designing interactions
- Narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive prototypes
- Iterate on design solutions based on user testing, business and technical considerations
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth
What we expect
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders
- Expertise in shipping cross-platform digital products (Desktop/iOS/Android)
- Low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary - 3300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.