Account Executive (Business Security Solutions, New sales)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. The sales department generates revenue and powers our organization forward. We keep up with the latest sales trends and technology, incorporate them into our daily work, and keep in touch with each other for better results.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs;
- Work with the team to build the pipeline of the potential clients;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through emails, networking, and social media;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demos on products and services;
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data;
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results;
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
What We Expect
- Data-driven approach to sales;
- Experience in selling cloud-based and software solutions would be an advantage;
- Ability to manage full sales cycle with divers buyer groups;
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills;
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota contributing to sales growth;
- Ability to lead and own internal projects for the better sales team performance;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1490 - 2640 EUR/month + bonuses.