.NET Applications Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. At this moment, we're ready to build another enormous product which will expand our big family of cybersecurity products even more. In this role, you'll be able to demonstrate your master skills by building a product from zero to hero. If you're passionate about .NET applications' development and love to build things from scratch – dare to accept this challenge and become a part of our family!
What You Will Do
- Be the one developing our Windows desktop application and making sure all features are up and running;
- Deliver best-in-class application and opportunity to work on the full application software stack;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, you will work on creating and maintaining software for a world-renowned product;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product. It is all about that code!
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software development as .NET(C#) Dev;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Previous experience with C#, dependency injections, rest;
- Confident knowledge of source code analysis and optimization;
- Good knowledge of native Windows programming principles and APIs, WPF, and WCF would be awesome!
- Knowledge of networking, routing, firewall, and other network-related areas is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to changes and quickly solve edge cases.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.