Mid-Senior Product Owner (Browser Extension team)
- Lead NordVPN browser extension development, together with an engineering manager in the team;
- Own the product lifecycle from conception to release and beyond. From ideation to creating actionable and complete user stories, monitoring and reacting to the impact on the company’s goals;
- Coordinate technical & operational sides of product improvement;
- Engage closely with the development team to determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize feature development;
- Gather customer & stakeholder needs to form product requirements;
- Gather and analyze data to better understand user needs and find ways to scale feature usability and user engagement.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Product Owner, IT Project manager, or Product manager;
- Technical background or a high level of tech savviness is a must - you will have to speak geek;
- Product development knowledge and hands-on experience in product feature analysis;
- Ability to understand highly technical subject matters and clearly communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers, marketing, and business teams;
- Sense of ownership and commitment and ability to plan your work effectively;
- Problem solver's attitude and a creative approach when needed.
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge about browser extensions.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 4460 - 6445 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: