Senior Product Designer (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The product design department oversees the entire product development process or upgrades the existing product designs. We're a cross-disciplinary team with solid visual and interactive expertise. By identifying and characterizing the issues, we enthusiastically design solutions scaling from technical to human-centered methods. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Projects Squad. You will be a member of the Projects Squad in the Product Design Team. Think about the Projects Squad as a special task force armed with Figma, design thinking, and best UX practices. Your primary role will imply solving design problems across different projects within the company, be it design for internal tools like dashboards and control panels or experiments for new product ideas. The Product Design Team works on NordVPN user acquisition, activation, and retention, including internal projects across the web platform.
What You Will Do
- Design and prototype intuitive web interfaces and smooth product experiences;
- Combine design thinking and brand guidelines to innovate while embracing design consistency and usability;
- Collaborate with the design team to evolve our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency;
- Communicate with product managers and stakeholders to understand business/project goals;
- Own every stage of the design cycle, from ideating initial ideas to shipping polished user experiences;
- Conduct extensive product and user research and run experiments to support design decisions;
- Actively participate in building design processes, tools, and design culture;
- Balance work on multiple projects, prioritize activities, and ensure deadlines are respected;
- Provide and receive actionable feedback from teammates and peers.
What We Expect
- Proven years of UI/UX or product design experience;
- Advanced skills in UI design, composition, typography, and aesthetics;
- Proven experience in UX design and a deep understanding of modern design pattern trends;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, profound attention to detail;
- Superb command of contemporary design tools such as Figma;
- Experience in transforming complex product concepts and business strategies into clear, concise, and engaging experiences;
- Experience in prototyping design concepts and presenting ideas;
- Ability and will to mentor and support fellow designers;
- Ability to embrace the highly technical nature of Nord's products;
- Bonus. Basic technical understanding of modern web technologies;
- Bonus. Experience in user research, analytics, interviews, and usability testing.