Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Together with the recruitment team, you'll be driving recruitment activities to expand NordLockers' IT & marketing teams (Lithuania, Berlin, and Poland markets);
- Closely collaborating and being a partner with Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs. Advising, and consulting regarding the markets and all the topics around recruitment;
- Managing 360 recruitment and candidate selection processes;
- Ensuring a high-quality and positive candidate experience;
- Striving to meet and exceed key performance metrics;
- Recruitment projects management;
- Proactively investigating new ideas to create innovative recruitment strategies.
What We Expect
- Previous working experience in recruitment (IT and/or business, marketing fields);
- Ability to manage full-cycle recruitment processes;
- Prior experience in building and maintaining relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership;
- You are a highly organized person with a positive, can-do attitude;
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150 - 3300 EUR/month.