Junior-Mid Inbound Account Executive
- Work with the team to build the pipeline of potential clients;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demos on products and services;
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results;
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Data-driven approach to sales;
- Experience in selling cloud-based and software solutions would be an advantage;
- Ability to manage sales with diverse buyer groups;
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills;
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota, contributing to sales growth;
- Ability to lead and own internal projects for the better sales team performance;
- Fluent in English.
- Gross Salary 1650 - 2975 EUR/Month. The bonuses will be paid based on the results achieved.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: