Low Level Software Engineer (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our Infrastructure team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Create clean, maintainable, performant and tested code in C, C++, Go and/or Rust;
- Solve difficult problems in security, performance, and privacy, networking at scale;
- Leave code better than you found it.
What We Expect
- Experience (and love) for debugging to ensure that everything works in all cases;
- Solid knowledge of driver development in one or more OSes - OS X, Linux, Windows;
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols - TCP/IP v4/v6, DNS, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, QUIC etc.;
- Solid knowledge of PKI;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Willing and eager to share knowledge and mentor;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!