Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. The Comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about.
What You Will Do
- Write original, clear, and compelling copy for web, blog, and other marketing channels;
- Always update our brand’s TOV and ensure its implementation throughout our content;
- Support more junior team members & freelancers with feedback & advice;
- Continuously update and edit copy material according to the feedback;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and actively observe the cybersecurity industry and competitors;
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines;
- Drive some of the initiatives & projects within the content team;
- Collaborate and exchange knowledge with other marketing teams.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in digital copywriting;
- Native-level English;
- Ability to transform complex technical concepts into messages that inspire action;
- Good understanding of SEO content writing;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Active interest in technology and innovation;
- Portfolio of past copywriting work;
- Bonus: you have experience in video script writing or other specific content areas.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 2975 EUR /month.