Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Work on infrastructure configuration, automation and testing;
- Improve code quality, speed and deployment processes;
- Ensure zero downtime for different environments and projects;
- Implement new solutions based on IaC concept;
- Search and implement effective solutions for scaling environments up or down;
- Improve existing and implement new, effective CI/CD processes.
- Strong Linux knowledge;
- Strong experience with Ansible and/or SaltStack;
- Strong Python skills;
- You know what IaC is and how to apply it in practice effectively;
- Experience with Cloud and Physical resource management.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3100 - 6900 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: