Mid-Senior PPC Specialist
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Setup, manage & optimize campaigns on Paid Social, Display & Paid Search channels
- Manage different creatives and copies for experiments to achieve better CTR, and CR results;
- Maximize the performance of your campaigns, make sure that results are in line with KPIs;
- Give constructive data-based feedback on how creatives performed;
- Monitor competitor activities to understand the impact on our accounts;
- Be a part of brainstorm sessions and take the initiative to build better strategies;
- Keep a pulse on the latest trends in the advertising industry.
What We Expect
- An exquisite understanding and experience in managing PPC campaigns
- A genuine interest in PPC and associated channels;
- The capability of data analysis and evaluating what improvements are required;
- Bring ideas and strategies to the table;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Perfect time management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Experience working with large-scale and complex campaigns would be a bonus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1927-3300 EUR/month.