Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Legal team is the one overlooking every law-related detail and angle. We take on any challenge, and neither common nor continental law intimidates us. As we work across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to see all the inner workings of building advanced cybersecurity solutions. Your main area of focus would be commercial law, with emphasis on contract and IT law in the tech sector. You’ll be part of the Corporate and Commercial team - and report directly to their Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements;
- Contributing to building legal processes (e.g. creating templates, guidelines, implementing contract review procedures) in order to facilitate efficiency across the company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external legal professionals, working in close cooperation with law firms while advocating NordSec’s interests;
- Advising and supporting business teams on commercial engagements, providing pragmatic, business-oriented legal advice, and contributing to maintaining compliance with legal regulations and internal processes;
- Keeping up with market developments, proactively contributing your ideas, identifying, and sharing best practices, helping to increase legal awareness among teams;
- If necessary, working with the legal team on a wider array of legal issues arising from NordSec’s operations, not necessarily associated with your core competences;
- Working in close collaboration with the legal team.
What We Expect:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in law firm or as an in-house counsel (experience with tech sector would be an advantage);
- Solid understanding of commercial law;
- Master’s degree in Law (LLM);
- Keen interest in technology;
- Fluent verbal and written English;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Experience working in diverse and international environment.
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: -2000-5500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.