Chief Revenue Officer (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of the product’s revenue targets, both through generating new revenue and retaining/growing existing customer relationships (B2C and B2B);
- Responsible for the performance, strategy and alignment of all departments within the product that have any relation to revenue generation;
- Identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in our markets;
- Creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering revenue projections;
- Play a key role in promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure Sales, Marketing, Product and the rest of the company are closely aligned.
What We Expect
- 10+ years of working in a leading sales role selling an innovative product - most likely in a fast paced SaaS environment;
- Consistent track record in accelerating business growth and profit expansion by developing strategies and managing them to completion;
- Highly analytical decision maker with extensive experience driving integration among revenue generating functions, sales, marketing, business development and revenue management;
- Strong data skills and deep understanding of sales and marketing metrics needed to accurately forecast, plan and develop revenue projections;
- Growth mindset, relentlessly looking for new routes to market, encouraging fast paced learning, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Result-oriented personality with a strong can-do attitude.