SEO Content Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The communication team shapes NordVPN’s tone of voice, writes and edits all kinds of copy, runs the brand's social media channels, manages freelance writers and translators, and sometimes functions as an in-house creative agency. We're a mixed bag of personalities with a few things that unite us: a passion for effective communication, attention to detail, and readiness to laugh.
What You Will Do
- Plan and conceptualize editorial content for various online channels and manage its distribution;
- Edit, proofread and improve English content units for grammar, punctuation, voice, and length;
- Ensure content optimization according to SEO best practices;
- Collaborate with freelancers to produce and proofread SEO content in multiple languages;
- Collaborate with various teams to produce high-quality content in multiple languages;
- Ensure brand consistency.
What We Expect
- Fluent English;
- Other foreign language skills would be an advantage;
- 2+ years of experience in online content editing and proofreading;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Interest in technology and marketing — and willingness to learn more.
What We Offer
- Access to our products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Programs to improve psychological wellbeing and reduce stress;
- An outstanding team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 1150 - 2800 EUR/month.