Senior PHP Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. At NordLayer, we help organizations of all sizes to fulfil scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Our back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently we’re looking for one more individual to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Write clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API's that developers (both internally and externally) really want to use;
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions;
What We Expect
- At least 4+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.
- Note: we are considering remote positions as well as relocation.