Mid/Senior Low-Level Software Developer (Golang)
- Design, code and maintain low-level solutions for Threat Protection team in Golang;
- Implement code according to research papers and design documents that would work fast and reliably;
- Write maintainable and testable code, including proper versioning, coding standards, tests on CI/CD;
- Provide code reviews, design feedback, demos, technical requirements & documentation;
- Resolve complex and interesting issues in our product;
- Provide technical leadership, overlook other low-level developers' work, provide guidance.
- Professional development experience using Golang;
- Passionate about computer science, algorithms, making them work to deliver value;
- System design is nothing new to you, and you know what patterns to use, when and why;
- Passionate about building applications that are easy to use and simple to understand;
- A collaborative mindset where you love to discuss, rethink, and redesign your ideas that create shared success within your team and the company.
Bonus Points for
- Experience with C, C++ or any other low level language
- Knowledge of cgo subsystem in Golang
- Experience with networking protocols
- Knowledge of Windows or OSX platform API
Tools You Will Use
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Bash and/or PowerShell
- Monthly gross salary from 22687 to 32857 PLN.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: