Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Conduct user research (a/b tests, usability testing) on a regular basis;
- Gather qualitative and quantitative UX research data and present it to stakeholders;
- Prepare concepts of user flows, translate them into wireframes, mockups, prototypes in order to optimize user experience on web;
- Elaborate on strategy of customer journey funnels;
- Identify architecture & design flaws and devise most suitable solutions;
- Collaborate with analytics, marketing, UX guild and product teams to prepare optimized user-centric flows.
What We Expect
- Evidence of experience in shipping UI and UX solutions;
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design best practices and proven ability to apply them;
- Strong problem-solving and data-backed decision making skills;
- Ability to deliver proposals for improvement of user experience based on data insights & users’ feedback;
- Ability to create lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and present them in a clear and well-reasoned way;
- Strong ownership mindset;
- Analytical thinking;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2950 - 3800 EUR/month.