- Participate in daily risk operations involving monitoring and reporting of risk levels and limits;
- Take part in internal and external information security audits;
- Analyze and assess existing incidents, identify risk sources;
- Handle incidents and respond to questions from various internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop risk management processes related to operational risks;
- Support future risk management strategy and products by offering relevant analysis and insights.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Mathematics/Economics or any related area;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management or related area;
- Strong logic and skills to dig, derive, and detect principles and patterns of customers' behavior;
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently;
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- A strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Gross Salary 1820 - 3635 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: