Country Manager South Korea - Marketing & Growth
- Conduct daily performance checks to ensure marketing activities are meeting revenue targets and ROAS standards
- Collaborate with marketing teams to prepare presentations, reviewing past performance and strategizing future initiatives in South Korea
- Design and execute local marketing campaigns tailored to drive revenue in South Korea
- Provide support to marketing teams, guiding them in achieving both their individual goals and country-specific objectives
- Identify and secure new affiliate partners, negotiating deals and overseeing their performance and optimization
- Understand the influencer marketing landscape - work with agencies and influencers directly to achieve conversion and ROAS goals and reputation guidelines
- Initiate and expand retail business opportunities
- Act as the primary face of the company in South Korea, engaging with the media, attending interviews, and being the contact for local events
- Monitor and report on competitor activities in South Korea
- Review some of the content in Korean, ensuring consistency and brand alignment
- Lead and manage a Copywriter.
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in a similar role, with a strong focus on Revenue Growth + Affiliate & Influencer Marketing.
- Experience with SEO, Mobile Marketing and/or Paid Marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven. Experience with ROAS-focused marketing strategies
- Proficient in negotiation and partnership development
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Fluent in Korean and English, both written and spoken, with international work experience
- Ability to travel to South Korea when required.
- Gross Salary 2810 - 4500 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: