Senior Product Designer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Be a team player and work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product owners and engineers;
- Take ownership of NordLocker design decisions and provide high-quality design work;
- Help the team across all product life-cycle stages including framing problems, providing user-centric insights, mapping out flows, and designing interactions;
- Narrow down broad scopes and complex ideas into clear and intuitive prototypes;
- Conduct research and discovery sessions, take part in conducting user surveys, and provide insights and suggestions to constantly improve NordLocker product design;
- Provide and receive feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
What We Expect
- Expertise in shipping cross-platform digital products (Windows, macOS, Web, iOS, Android);
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and design implementation review;
- Design thinking (research, discovery, focused on improving the product);
- Experience in facilitating workshops to enable brainstorming of ideas/directions;
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- A sense of strong ownership and the ability to lead your own work towards joined squad objectives;
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3140-5940 EUR/month.