Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer
- Move current tools (e.g. Spark, MLflow) and our microservices to Kubernetes / AWS;
- Assist in dockerization, deployment automation using CI/CD;
- Work with/create tasks for admins regarding infrastructure changes on behalf of the team;
- Launch new tools, configure current ones;
- Work with stack of Spark, Kafka, MLflow, Kubernetes, Nomad, PSQL/MySQL, Haproxy, etc.
- DevOps experience (2 years+ would be nice);
- Infrastructure-as-a-Code experience (Ansible, Terraform);
- Knowledge of Docker, orchestration, Kafka, PSQL/MySQL;
- Experience with AWS or GCP;
- Knowledge of CI/CD;
- A person that would care about the product;
- Willing to help other team members with tools;
- Self-mover, honest communicator, team player
Bonus Points for
- Admin experience
- Knowledge of spark
Tools You Will Use
- Monthly gross salary from 22687 to 32857 PLN.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: