Office Administrator (Part-time)
- Be the first person to greet our guests and team members;
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment;
- Take care of all kinds of office orders;
- Help with planning in-house and off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences;
- Accept parcels and deliveries;
- Assist co-workers, be the focal point of calls and inquiries;
- Find new and creative ways to improve our employees’ well-being;
- Cooperate with office owner ensuring the smooth operation of the office.
- Care for people and a can-do attitude;
- Fluent in English and basic Dutch language skills;
- Attention to detail, aesthetic oriented;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: