Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Manage, explore and develop Paid Ad channels, especially Google Ads;
- Deliver most of the attention to paid search campaigns regarding strategy, launching, optimisation, tracking, analysis & reporting;
- Lead Paid Ad strategies and incorporate them into team OKRs;
- Monitoring competitor activities to understand the impact on our accounts;
- Managing different creatives and write ad copies for experiments to achieve better quality metrics;
- Be a part of brainstorm sessions and take initiative to build better strategies;
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business;
- Proactively keep pulse on the latest Paid Ad optimization trends to apply in the business where applicable.
What We Expect
- Have an exquisite understanding and experience of Paid Ad channels management - especially Google Ad products;
- A genuine interest in PPC and associated channels;
- Be capable of data analysis and understanding of consequence from optimization actions;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication);
- Bring ideas and strategies to the table;
- Ability to work as a manager and have team spirit;Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Perfect time management skills;
- Experience working with large scale and complex campaigns would be a bonus;
- B2B sector experience would be great.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1950 to 3300 EUR/month.