Country Manager, Brazil
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The marketing department aims to encourage the world to be as enthusiastic about our products as we are. We have more than twenty different teams with specific areas of focus. Our teams are sharp, highly skilled, and data-driven, focusing on customer acquisition and monetization initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Work within the Global team, being responsible for its execution and localization on the Brazilian market;
- Execute a local marketing plan, including monitoring targets aligned with overall goals;
- Search, manage and maintain partnerships with media partners;
- Cooperate with the growth team on growing and maintaining the influencers and affiliate partnerships for the Brazilian market;
- Adapt created content to the market and ensure clean copy;
- Coordinate local PR execution;
- Seek for new marketing channels.
What We Expect
- Previous experience in a similar role (plus, not mandatory);
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels;
- Native skills and fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Previous experience and knowledge of both local and global affiliate markets;
- Previous experience working with local influencers;
- Ability to work remotely in direct collaboration with the Global Markets team and cross-country teams;
- Good connection with local media publishers in Brazil.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2150 - 3470 EUR/month.