Mid-Senior Android Developer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of Developers, Designers, QA Lead, Engineering Manager, and a Product Owner, you will work on creating the NordLocker Android application;
- Write app code in Kotlin codebase;
- Develop and maintain multi modules;
- Learn and implement best security practices in our Android app;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure the excellent quality of the code;
- Mentor colleagues on Android development best practices & provide technical guidance;
- Implement and manage mobile CI pipeline;
- Contribute to app technical decisions, architecture, process, etc.;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, and technical interviews.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android Apps;
- Substantial knowledge of Android APIs and SDK;
- Experience with the research on Android development is a bonus;
- Interest in networking and cybersecurity.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3140 - 6610 EUR/month.