Junior-Mid DevOps Engineer (NordVPN App)
Vilnius or Kaunas, Lithuania
- Be the owner of the pipeline (create, improve, and maintain CI/CD processes);
- Set up static code analysis tools;
- Work on task automation;
- Code and maintain scripts using PowerShell
- Setup and maintain QA test farms;
- Take care of the way NordVPN is released for millions of users.
- 1+ years of experience in a role in System Administration/DevOps;
- Experience working with Windows-based systems;
- Ability to create and fully own CI/CD processes;
- Scripting knowledge (Python, PowerShell, bash);
- Git knowledge;
- Experience with Virtualization tools;
- Quick learner that isn’t afraid of challenging tasks;
- Pro-activity and high attention to details;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with Ansible, Terraform, or any Infrastructure as a Code tool
Tools You Will Use
- Gross salary 1650 - 4960 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: