Mid-Senior Manual QA (browser extension)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing tasks on many different browsers without supervision;
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by the support team;
- Report, prioritize, and solve bugs;
- Debug and analyze written automated tests;
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems;
- Investigate product quality to make improvements and achieve better customer satisfaction.
What We Expect:
- 1+ year of experience in QA position;
- Knowledge of HTTP proxy tools (Charles / Fiddler);
- Passion for breaking things;
- Experience with browser extensions (bonus points);
- That you are sharp-eyed for details but also see the big picture;
- Want to grow and learn new things in QA role;
- Proactive and problem solver approach.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2300 - 4100 EUR/month.